Thursday, April 16, 2015

VIDEO: 2015 Ragnar Relay So Cal - Team Further Faster Forever


With 24 hours notice, I was asked to fill in for a runner for team Further Faster Forever for Ragnar So Cal 2015. F3 is an online community of amazing endurance athletes the I follow, so even though I would be in a van full of strangers for a weekend, I jumped on the opportunity to share many miles with some people who share a similar passion as me. I brought my Nabi Squared HD camera along for the event and after a bit of editing, here is quick video of the event dubbed as "the overnight running relay race that makes testing your limits a team sport".

Unfortunately, most of my video is of my van, Van 2, and unlike my previous video for Ragnar Napa, being with a group of people I didn't really know, I didn't take as much footage as I normally would have of the others. Hence a shorter video than usual.

Or view on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQUmF6iYCd8

No comments:

Post a Comment