Sunday, October 6, 2013

Random Updates

I've been really bad at keeping this up.

My running has continued, following my training plan as close as possible. I've been doing all of my runs fasted. Taking in a "shot" of bouillon cube and 2 tbsp of coconut oil about 30 mins before each run.

I had a 10K last week which I did in 58:22. Had some stomach issues at the tail end of the run and after, which I attribute to a couple of drinks I had the night before. Stupid move on my part, and I definitely learned a lesson.

I'm currently sitting at Starbucks having a coffee with heavy cream before my 10 mile run today. After today, a few short runs through the week and then race day next Sunday.

I'm anxious. I feel my body is ready. I just need to get my nutrition down. My biggest hurdle will be stomach issues as I'm still trying to figure out what works. If today's 10 mile run goes well, then it will do wonders for my confidence on race day.

No comments:

Post a Comment