Thursday, November 27, 2014

What am I thankful for? TIME…


What am I thankful for? TIME…

TIME spent with family this year. From trips to Las Vegas, Canada and even the Philippines. The TIME spent getting closer to family has been invaluable.

TIME with friends, new and old. From old friends I’ve known for 10 to 20+ years, to new friends made through running or by random occurrences. So many people come in and out of our lives, but the there are certain people that put an imprint on your life regardless of how much TIME you’ve known each other.

TIME to run. It’s been an ambitious and successful year so far. Health has been on my side this year and that has given me TIME to do what I love. Whether a weekly run with one of my run clubs, or a big city race. TIME to share my passion with newer runners or TIME to learn from experienced runners.

TIME with God. Through it all, I found the TIME to give thanks to God for the TIME He has given me among many other things.

Even though TIMES aren’t always great and TIMES can be hard, it’s those TIMES where you change, learn, grow, and experience.

TIME is the one thing that cannot be purchased or returned and the one thing that is definitely not guaranteed. So for that, TIME is what I am most thankful for.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone and God bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment