Tuesday, October 27, 2015

35.4 miles in to #ragnarnapa and this is what I really felt...



35.4 miles in to #ragnarnapa and this is what I really felt like. All the miles ran, the miles driven, 3 hours of sporadic sleep, inconsistent eating, and I had one mile to go. About a mile before that sign I came across another team’s van as I was walking up the hill. The guy handed me a Gatorade, looked down and saw my green ultra bib and said “You are an ultra runner, that doesn’t happen by accident!” Those words from a random stranger pushed me to finish strong. That is why there is no better community than the @ragnarrelay community or the #running community in general. #onlyanultraragnar2015 #napa2la #ragnarnapa2015 #ragnarrelay #ultrateam #innerwild #nuunbassador #sanfrancisco #napa #maurrunselfies #maurrunning #latergram #igcatchup (at Ragnar Relay Napa Valley)


No comments:

Post a Comment