Thursday, October 29, 2015

My sister passed away unexpectedly on October 2nd, 2012. At that...



My sister passed away unexpectedly on October 2nd, 2012. At that point I had just begun running, completing my first 2 5Ks earlier in the year. I was training for my first half marathon slated for the beginning of 2013 but decided that month I would push myself and signed up for the Surf City 10 miler and ended up running it 3 years in a row in memory of my sister. This year, I opted to skip my annual 10 miler and challenge myself even further with my #ragnarnapa Ultra to #rnrla back to back races, wearing purple on my final “leg” of the weekend in honor of my sister. Always in our hearts Ate Rocel. #amaurrunbuddy #napa2la #runrocknroll #tourpass #heavymedals #questfor10 #running #nuunbassador #backtoback #losangeles #runforareason #inmemory #purple #latergram #igcatchup (at Rock ‘n’ Roll Los Angeles Half Marathon)


No comments:

Post a Comment