Sunday, July 31, 2016

Left So Cal around 9:30PM yesterday and made the 7 hour drive up...



Left So Cal around 9:30PM yesterday and made the 7 hour drive up north. Passed San Francisco, where I am slated to run in a few hours, and headed for Windsor to the start of #imvineman. Generally one should rest before a race but it was well worth it to be able to see some friends off and cheer them on during the first part of their amazing journey. Even though I couldn’t stick around to see them finish, I was so proud and inspired by them and everyone who toed the line this morning. I’ve been saying I’m going to do a triathlon, but I think this is just what I needed to spark that fire. Congrats to everyone who finished today. You are all amazing! #ironman #vineman #triathlon #inspiration #endurance #running #swim #cycling #teamnuun #furtherfasterforever #travel #sfmarathon #windsor #russianriver #maurrunning (at IRONMAN Vineman)


No comments:

Post a Comment