Saturday, July 2, 2016

I don’t normally selfie like this, but I didn’t...



I don’t normally selfie like this, but I didn’t bring my Go Pro and I was really happy with this run. I really didn’t want to get up to run this morning. Even sitting in the car in the parking lot I wanted to just relax for the day. Once I saw my run fam getting together as we do on Sat morning and getting a mile under me, I just decided to run. No particular route or distance in mind. I just knew I wanted some hills. 14 miles and 1000+ elevation gain later I had run all over the Newport Beach hills. Some of the best runs are when you least expect them. #running #training #hills #bulldog #teamnuun #nuunlove #asnailspace #werunsocial #instarunners #furtherfasterforever #newportbeach #backbay #maurrunning (at Newport Beach, California)


No comments:

Post a Comment