Saturday, January 24, 2015

Rough run this morning. Pace was much slower than last week, had...





Rough run this morning. Pace was much slower than last week, had to take a few breaks, and had to cut down my 20 to 18.5. Weather was really dry, windy, and warm. I should have been able to run through that, but I also had some problems with my feet and the new shoes. I know better than to put so much miles on new shoes, but I don’t have much time to figure it out with only 2 more long runs left until LA. Looks like my Five Fingers will be getting another marathon on them. In a way, it’s refreshing to not have to wonder how my feet would feel in the later miles with “regular shoes”. #running #lamarathon #training #generationucan #nuunbassador #newport #backbay #balboa #newbalance #garmin #strava (at Newport Beach Back Bay)



No comments:

Post a Comment