Friday, August 7, 2015

#flashbackfriday to the 2013 Long Beach half marathon. My first...



#flashbackfriday to the 2013 Long Beach half marathon. My first half marathon after recovering from an injury earlier in the year and my first race as a low carb runner. I was still developing as a runner and not 100% fat adapted so it took everything out of me to hit 2:02. Yesterday, I received the word that I was assigned the 2:00 hour pacer spot for this year’s Long Beach half. It’s amazing how something that seemed so out of reach a couple years ago can be become an easy pace/effort with training and consistency. Looking forward to running this race again and completing the Beach Cities Challenge for the second time. #fbf #running #lbmarathon #pacer #beachcitieschallenge #asnailspace #nuunbassador #longbeach #lbc (at Long Beach International Citibank Half Marathon)


No comments:

Post a Comment