Thursday, September 1, 2016

Eight months down in 2016 and while my overall mileage is short...



Eight months down in 2016 and while my overall mileage is short in comparison to this point last year, I’ve hit my 100 miles/month goal for the eighth straight month. This is one of the more memorable ~100 miles that I’ve run… ever… In addition to my recent 50k, I was able to spend some of those miles running through Rome, Paris, London, and Dublin including a half marathon in each of the latter two cities. Definitely a good birthday month. Next stop, #rnrmtl for my 10th all time full marathon, and 5th of this year. Happy running everyone! #august #recap #running #teamnuun #nuunlove #furtherfasterforever #instarunners #werunsocial #worlderunners #maurrunning #travel #runcation #rome (at Colloseum)


No comments:

Post a Comment