Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Even though @lamarathon has always been a tough race for me...



Even though @lamarathon has always been a tough race for me it’s still one of my favorite races. I love the support from the city. LA comes out in full force cheering you on, giving you water and snacks, and just giving you energy to push toward that finish line. The sheer amount of people running the marathon by your side from start to finish is like no other race I have experienced. It’s just an endless sea of runners in front and behind you. We were very fortunate that the weather predictions didn’t come through and we had such a beautiful day. Especially, in comparison to last year’s heat. I’m looking forward to doing it again next year. #lamarathon #reflection #unitela #teamnuun #marathon #running #losangeles #stadium2sea #maurrunning #maurrunselfies #gopro #latergram (at Los Angeles Marathon)


No comments:

Post a Comment