Tuesday, February 16, 2016

This photo taken during the @lamarathon expo captures my...



This photo taken during the @lamarathon expo captures my nonchalant approach to this race. Such a contrast to how I approached it last year where I trained for months pushing myself with a goal time in mind. I was focused on my training and nutrition and anxious about the race. This year I did the bare minimum training wise and my nutrition was not on par. I went against all the pre “marathon” rules. I didn’t stay off my feet all day and didn’t eat much the day before. I had a great time just experiencing the expo, Olympic trials and everything that came with it. I worked the #ocmarathon booth Saturday in between going to talks by Meb and Dean and watching the trials. I was so much more relaxed and at peace before the race but it would come back to bite me on race day. In the grand scheme of things it was totally worth it considering how amazing of a running weekend it was. #lamarathon #reflection #unitela #teamnuun #marathon #running #losangeles #stadium2sea #maurrunning #lategram (at Los Angeles Marathon Expo)


No comments:

Post a Comment